- 8 Peaches
- 1 Tablespoon arrowroot
- ¼ cup of pure date sugar or coconut sugar
- 2 Cups raw almonds
- 1/2 Cup Coconut flour
- 7 Tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 Tablespoon raw honey
- 1/4 Teaspoon sea salt or to taste
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla extract
- Wash the peaches then cut into slices. Transfer to a big bowl.
- Mix the tablespoon of arrowroot, date or coconut sugar together and toss with peaches. Place in a buttered baking dish.
- Place almonds in food processor and process to a powder. Transfer to a bowl. Soften the 7 tablespoons of butter with the tablespoon of honey. Add the butter mixture, the 1/2 cup coconut flour, vanilla and salt to the almond powder and mix well.
- Crumble this mixture with your fingers on top of the peaches evenly. You can double the recipe for the crumble if you desire more topping.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes to 1 hour
Serve with homemade Ice-cream