- 2 Cups peeled and shredded potatoes
- 1 Tbsp grated onion
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 Tbsp almond meal
- 1 ½ Tsp sea salt
- ½ cup coconut oil
- Place the potatoes in a cheesecloth and wring, extracting as much moisture as possible.
- In a medium bowl stir the potatoes, onion, eggs, almond flour and salt together.
- In a large heavy bottomed skillet over medium-high heat, heat the oil until hot. Place large spoonfuls of the potato mixture into the hot oil, pressing down on them to form ¼ to ½ inch thick patties. Brown on one side, turn and brown on the other.
- Let drain on paper towels.
Serve hot with hot apple sauce
Makes 10 to 12 pancakes